3.09.2016

Is it really a girl?!

It still hasn't quite hit me yet that baby #3 could be a girl. I think when we have our 20 week ultrasound for the gender confirmation I'll feel more sure about it.

Here is the little tyke at 15 weeks 4 days.


 Seeing the spine with all its little bones is beautiful to me.


 She was waving "hi".


 Her profile.

It took me a few seconds to realize where the "show and tell" was. I labeled her "bum" and "foot" just to help me recognize it in the future. Ha ha.

I was sure it was a boy. Pregnancy symptoms haven't been much different with this one and my cravings have been about the same with all three pregnancies. But I am super excited to have the gender confirmation from the 20 week ultrasound. Maybe we'll do another gender confirmation reveal for ourselves ha ha!?  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment